Please contact the department at 908-876-4711, email email@example.com or schedule an in-person appointment. The Municipal Building is located at 43 Schooley’s Mountain Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853.
You can obtain a Construction Permit Application Package in the Municipal Building vestibule or via the links on the right (you can download forms or apply online). Complete the application(s) and submit the package, either in the vestibule drop-box or online, to the department for review.
When the plan review process is complete, the applicant will be notified of the permit fee. If the application is incomplete, the applicant will be notified of the missing information.
Work can be started when fees are paid and the Construction Permit is issued.
Construction Permit Documents
- Chart of UCC permits required by type of work
- Apply for a UCC permit or request an inspection online.
- Fillable UCC Forms download, complete, save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org except original signed and sealed plumbing, electrical and HVAC technical sections and three copies of signed and sealed plans must be submitted. Form 100 should be included with all submissions.
- Application for Certification (for new residential construction)
- Application for a Variation Form